Tuesday, September 19, 2006

“It’s called the Revolutionary War, not the Revolutionary Let’s All Sit Down and Talk about Our Feelings.”

Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, 8/3/2006

Homework, the bane of my existence.  I’m in Computer Science I right now, and it started at 2:00.  I remembered the homework at about 1:45 on my way out of my room.  (Actually, Alex K. reminded me.)  I flew through that as quickly as possible then briskly walked into class.  I managed to make it in time for attendance.  Fortunately, the homework was just something to go over in class, and I got an easy question.  Then, I got a little brown-nosing in by correcting a minor error that someone else made.  Now we’re going over what will be on the quiz on Thursday.  Whoa, there’s a Java program on the quiz… in Computer Science… that should be less of a surprise.

My A.D.D. is kicking in… these damned glasses are a little crooked.  I need a screwdriver.

Hmm, time for learning.  Object-oriented programming, that sounds new, but allegedly C++ is object-oriented.  Cool?

I need to update my schedule, still.  I’ll do that later.