Monday, July 10, 2006

“The world just does not fit conveniently into the format of a 35mm camera.”

W. Eugene Smith

Ah, graduation… that was great…  About two or three of the pictures my mom took came out.  The lighting was terrible, and my good camera broke, so she had to use a disposable one.

Okay, that last paragraph was written on the 7th (as planned), but I got distracted by Brian’s party, and preparations for my own party.  I guess it’s more work, than I imagined.  My family did a great job with the vast majority of the work, while I snuck away to the Reidys’ to launch my rocket (if you know what I mean).  (I actually launched a rocket.  It was cool.  Wal-Mart is a better rocket builder than most of the Reidys.)

So, yeah.  The after-grad party was pretty much uneventful.  The only things that were any fun were the arcade and the Lazer Tag.  I forgot how much ass I pwn in arcade shooters.  Also, Trap League helped out a lot!  …I just noticed that I concluded that an outdoor, semi-productive activity helped improve my video game skills.  …I am a geek.