Monday, April 24, 2006

“Back and forth, I toss and turn, / it feels like strings are holding up my eyes.”

New Found Glory “I’d Kill to Fall Asleep” Catalyst

I had less than four hours of sleep last night because of the shift from vacation time to school time.  It’s a harsh shift.  Of course, there’s no reason for school to begin so early, but I guess I’ll rant on that subject later.

My vacation was pretty uneventful.  I did go to the movies (as mentioned in the previous post), and I did spend a night at Brian’s and a night at Mark’s.  Final Fantasy III/VI (U.S./Jap.) managed to eat far too much of my time.  In fact, I don’t know why I’m not playing right now.  It’s not as bad as Dieff and Shane with Oblivion, but it’s pretty bad.  I haven’t been hooked like this in years.  Unfortunately for my social life, there are over a dozen Final Fantasy games, and that could occupy me for quite a while.