Monday, March 27, 2006

“How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.”

Benjamin Disraeli

Damned germs…  I feel bad for whomever has to use this keyboard after me.  I skipped school on Friday because I was sick.  I’m no better today, but I didn’t want to miss two consecutive (-ish) days of school.  I may skip tomorrow.  On Friday, I woke up, couldn’t breathe, snorted some nasal spray, couldn’t breathe, popped two cough drops and took a hot shower.  I still couldn’t breathe.  Today, I woke up at 4:20 (creepy, huh?) and couldn’t breathe.  This time, however, the nasal spray helped, and I went back to sleep.  I got up on schedule, and here I am now: unable to breathe, but in school anyway.  I think I might go to bed when I get home and sleep until Wednesday.  There’s nothing good on tonight, anyway.

Speaking (or typing, rather) of television: Why do I keep watching Lost?  Each episode adds another question which will never be answered, and each time I watch it, my parents ruin the show by guessing what’s going to happen next.  Every couple minutes, after hundreds of guesses, one of them hits paydirt and brags about it for the next ten minutes.  I should just spend the time watching GBStv.