Tuesday, March 21, 2006

How fast can Sonic moonwalk?

The above video is from YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4 to be precise).  If you can’t see it, you probably need Shockwave or Flash or something.  If that doesn’t help, try Firefox or Internet Explorer; Lynx just doesn’t cut it anymore.  (And if you got that joke, you also need to get a life.)

Personally, I find this kinda creepy.  I can’t believe I’ve been a fan of older Michael Jackson songs (I <3 “Smooth Criminal”!) and Sonic 3 for so long without ever picking up on this.  There don’t seem to be any perfect matches, but most are close enough to make one think pretty hard.  Also, I own the P.C. version of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and I haven’t noticed the music change, but I’ll check again.  (Thanks to Kega Fusion and The Pirate Bay, I haven’t had any use for it.)