Monday, March 13, 2006

“Conference rooms are like love, i.e., hard to find, and far more enjoyable if doughnuts are involved.”

Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel by Scott Adams

I’ve always wanted to put my life’s goals on paper, and today in physics class, I had that chance.  My wonderful friends made a few additions.

Life’s Goals

If you can’t read Shane’s atrocious handwriting/pencil, here’s that list for you in text:

  1. get doctorate (me)
  2. take over the world (me)
  3. become immortal (me)
  4. buy notebook paper (me)
  5. Buy Poodle (Shane)
  6. Resurrect Dead Dog (Shane)
  7. Get: More Cowbell (Dieff)
  8. Hooker in church (Dieff)
  9. Develop Religion Around Ones[elf] (Shane)
  10. Find Jesus & Kill Satan (Shane)
  11. Score in glass elevator without spilling your coffee (Jamis)