Tuesday, September 20, 2005

“Like most of life’s problems, this one can be solved with bending.”

Bender Bending Rodriguez, Futurama

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged.  (Man, I hate that word.)  I’ve had time, but… y’know.  Homecoming is this week.  I don’t plan on going, because I have better things to do.  …Hey! I could!… I don’t…  I don’t have a date, and it’s a little late now.  I’m glad I just found out about Homecoming; I don’t need to spend weeks worrying about finding a date just to end up not going.  I have other things about which to worry, like all my English papers.  English 1530 sucks.

I had my senior pictures taken yesterday, and I’ll post them as soon as I can.  I do have an unhealthy love of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, as shown in the Ignignokt drawing on my TI-83+.  If I can find a way to post that, I will.  Nothing else going on, hence the lack of posting.  I should post again soon.