Friday, June 03, 2005

Computers can be pretty gay.

I currently have access to no computer outside of school.  My step-dad bought a laptop for DJing, but I am never going to touch it.  That way, when it gets full of spyware and viruses, my parents have no way to blame me.  I will be keeping a paper journal to log my life during the summer, and I’ll periodically post that info here from my neighbor’s computer.  Sorry about that…

Anyway, I take the S.A.T. tomorrow.  I’m a little worried, but I think I’ll do pretty well.  Jamis is driving me and Shane to Fredonia, so the car ride should be precisely 2.43 metric assloads of fun.

Sorry I don’t have that witty edge today, I’ve been feeling pretty blah for the past few days, both emotionally and physically.  (I have a cold.)  So until next time, which may be some time from now.