Saturday, May 07, 2005

“Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time.”

Glen Quagmire, Family Guy

Home Alone 2: Bored in Frewsburg.  I think I’m gonna invite Brian over tonight, I’m bored as hell.  This is my third post in three days!  I must really have nothing to do (besides a rough draft for my O. Henry report).

Later tonight my grandma is taking me shopping for a Mother’s Day gift for … my mom.  (Duh.)  I have no idea what to get her; she needs a ThinkGeek wishlist.


Updates
■ added my ThinkGeek wishlist (RSS 2.0)
■ reorganized links to reduce consumed space
■ added my list of Firefox extensions to the sidebar (hidden by default)
■ stylesheet now valid CSS 2.1
Valid CSS 2.1
■ markup now valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional (except for comments, whose markup I cannot control)
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional