Saturday, March 19, 2005

“My mechanic told me, ‘I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.’ ”

I went to the play last night, Joseph and the Technicolor DreamcoatJamis certainly looked unenthused.  It had some comedic parts, but the whole thing kind of sucked.  Spos’ (my 9th grade math [A3-B1] teacher) part was great.  He was the pharaoh/Elvis.  I’ve never wanted to see his midrift; now I have one more thing to tell my therapist when I inevitably acquire one.  All in all, it was a bust.  I never got a chance to talk to the girl, but I probably wouldn’t have had the balls anyway.


Updates
■ font-size increased
■ font-size is now definite, ensuring compatibility with Mozilla-based browsers
■ new icons added to “Updates” list
To-Do List
□ the Background Changer is no longer remembering backgrounds; fix eventually
□ add Peek-a-boo functionality to the sidebar