Monday, March 14, 2005

“I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen and replaced by exact duplicates.”

Happy Pi Day and Happy Birthday Albert Einstein!

With that said, my racism project is going along fairly well.  I had to visit two K.K.K. sites and describe their messages, goals, etc.  I never knew this, but apparently God hates black people.  I’ll keep that in mind when I watch black televangelists.

I understand visiting those web sites, and I understand doing a small project on them, but I think maybe our teacher may be reading too much into it.

We lost again in badminton.  This time 15-6.  I guess I can’t pull the old “We were about to make a comeback” routine this time.  Oh, well.  We’ll get ’em next time!

I joined quiz bowl last week and there is a match this Wednesday.  I guess it’s time to put the old noggin to work...

Also, my road test for my Driver’s License is in 29 days.  That’ll be fun.  Now all I need is a car... and a place to drive... and money for gas... and insurance... UG!


Updates
■ Random Quote added
■ Date & Time added
■ Peek-a-boo Comments added