Friday, March 11, 2005

“42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.”

That last post that referred to Dodge-Cock* and, ironically, that’s exactly what we played in gym on Tuesday.  Of course I missed it due to an orthodontist appointment.  Now we’re doing a badminton tournament (no time for Dodge-Cock).  Thanks to Mr. J.’s co-ed teams, my partner is Sami H.  She’s not a bad partner, but she doesn’t put forth much effort, which is understandable; it is only gym class.  We lost our first game 13-12, but that was only because we ran out of time.  It was nearly our possession, and we were about to take victory.  (What ever happened to winning by two points, anyway?)  The Jamis mentioned that she can’t serve underhand.  I’m pretty bad with underhand, but I can still play; overhand serving is much easier, though.

I think I did well on my History 154 Industrial Revolution test.  It wasn’t as difficult as it was long.  I took about 35 extra minutes (on a 40-minute test), and I think that I got between 87% and 93%.  I can’t comprehend how Debbie and Amber can write so much in such a short amount of time...

Speaking of History 154, I’m going to start my racism project now.  (No really!)  Later.