Thursday, February 17, 2005

“What happens if you get scared half to death twice?”

Ah, the dentist: one of nature’s most misunderstood creatures.
I had the misfortune of going to the dentist today.  I was poked and prodded (and not in the San Francisco way).  What was cool, though, was that the dentist was Cael J.’s grandfather.  We talked about F.C.S. and the swim team and Frewsburg in general.  I had more stuff about which to talk with him than with my orthodontist (who is my aunt or something).

I still haven’t asked anyone to the prom.  Clearly I need to locate some testicles... perhaps eBay would have some... oh well, maybe later.

My Civil War test in History 154 was today.  It was about as much fun as can be expected.  I have something about a camera to do tonight (for History 154), but I’m just going to pray for a snow day.  If you look at the “Weather” section on the sidebar, you’ll see that it’s precisely “fucking cold.”


My mood today:
neutral (0)
My song today:
“Reckless Abandon” by blink-182 (Take Off Your Pants And Jacket)