Tuesday, February 08, 2005

“The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.”

Well in their infinite wisdom, the U.S.M.C. has sent me two "We Want You" letters, one to Josh Clark at <PO_Box_Address/> and one to Joshua <Real_Last_Name/> at <Home_Address/>.  Thanks Gomer.  Each one says that I can get a free pair of sunglasses or skullcap if I respond.  I should respond to both, then I can get two pairs of sunglasses or skullcaps.  I’m such a genius...

Well, my day has been relatively uneventful.  St. Valentine’s day is coming up...  I guess that’s important.  I don’t know what to give people and to whom to give said gifts.  Should I give chocolate to only my friends?  (female friends, of course; I’m not a Democrat)  Should I make cards for the girls in whom I may be interested?  Should I bring a boombox into school and play “Are You Lonesome Tonight?” while staring at a girl?  Should I sing it to her?  Should I continue compromising the legibility of this blog entry by not ending my sentences in prepositions?  Somebody help me!

F.Y.I.: The first paragraph was meant to be funny.  I do support our troops.  I know that I could never risk my life in a war, let alone one that so many people say is unnecessary.