Friday, February 11, 2005

“If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”

Sad news today: my 18-year-old poodle, Tiffany, died this morning.  There’s a lot of other crap about which to talk, but it doesn’t seem as important.  Yesterday, Mr. McF. (Psychology) asked us if we had cried at least once since New Year’s Day.  I felt pretty insensitive saying “no.”  Now I can say “yes,” but that feels pretty bad, too.


In less depressing news, I helped Matt (my step-dad) D.J. another dance.  That sounds fun, but I do it more for the twenty bucks.  Not many people showed up, as usual.  Rob C. popped in to keep me company, which was pretty nice.  I danced with Kara; she told me that the Psych test was hard so I jokingly offered to let her cheat off of me.  I hope she doesn’t take me up on that...

I have yet to ask anyone to the prom.  I have two people in mind, but I barely know one and the other may want to go with someone else.  I know I sound like a whiny teenager, but if adults look back on high school longingly, then adulthood must really suck.

I know that I must’ve left out some stuff, but it’s getting late.  G’night.