Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday must be the Sabbath.

We break away from the Steven Wright quote today to deliver some breaking news.  Monday must be the Sabbath, and no one knows it except me.  Mondays suck; we all know that.  We all go to work (or to school) on Monday, and bad things happen.  My theory is that God is pissed at us for working on the Sabbath.  We, of course, are too blind to realize that we shouldn’t be working, so we keep working as God keeps punishing us.  Genius, isn’t it?

Mark Pelham (My Life As I Know It) told me that I sound too desperate in this blog.  Apparently I must stop talking about my love life (or lack thereof) immediately.  While I can’t do that, the criticism is duly noted.  I guess here would be the point to dispel any sissy-boy rumors.  (Actually, I am a sissy, but that’s beside the point.)  I don’t spend all of my time moping about my (lack of a) love life; this blog tends to accumulate a disproportionate amount of whining.  Sorry for any confusion.