Thursday, February 24, 2005

“Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film.”

Another blog post from school... I don’t have any class in History 154; Mr. Walters’ school (Jamestown) is off this week.  Here in New York, we’ve decided that a man who defeated death doesn’t deserves two weeks off in celebration of his life.  Blue states suck.  I’m pro-metric system and everything, but come on.  I’m okay with the change from one two-week break to two one-week breaks, but we need to be consistent.  Right-wing Frewsburg has stuck with the two-week Easter vacation, while most of the other schools in the area have gone with two one-week breaks.  Now, all of the Distance Learning and B.O.C.E.S. students are missing a week of school.  (Oh no!)  Unfortunately, I only have one D.L. class, so I only miss one class.