Monday, February 28, 2005

“The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”

Getting up early sucks.  I thank God every morning for the discovery of coffee.  My mom bought Half & Half last night; it was so good.  (Yes, I am aware of the level of sadness displayed by that previous sentence making my blog.)

My field trip to a play is this Thursday.  The play is The Diary of Anne Frank; I'll be sure to bring my CD player + earbuds.  Also, I must remember to bring a few bottles of SoBe.  (Liz Blizz (coconut) is my favorite.)

I inadvertently deleted the RAM of my TI-83 Plus.  I was playing with the assembly language compiler, and I made a boo-boo.  I lost a few valuable homemade programs (e.g. quadratic equation solver). 

Also, for English 11, I need to have Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address memorized.  I know nearly half...

Feel bad for me.