Monday, February 14, 2005

“Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.”

Happy St. Valentine’s Day!
Are you single?  Is today a depressing day for you?  Do you like long walks on the beach?  (Just kidding.)  Go here.  I know that it’s mostly female-oriented, but the information is really helpful.  Personally, St. Valentine’s Day, or V.D. as I call it, can be a real pain in the ass.  I’ve never had a girlfriend on St. Valentine’s Day, and that may be the root of my hostility.

I thought that I was being anti-love by wearing a “LOVE Spreads Germs” pin, but then I saw Jamis’ locker.  Holy Anti-Social Behavior, Batman!  And she has a boyfriend!  I should be so bitter as to wear all black and cuss at all of the girls.  Of course I can’t wear all black; I own no black pants save for a pair of dress pants.  Also, all of my black shirts are joke shirts: Keep out of Direct Sunlight, No, I will not fix your computer., and Fast Freddy’s Fake I.D.s.

Who knows, maybe I'll get a prom date and eventually a girlfriend.  But is that what I really want?  I’m sure that I could have a girlfriend if I really wanted one.  Maybe I’m just waiting for the right girl...  Or maybe I subconsciously like being single...  Who knows.
Later.