Saturday, January 29, 2005

“I almost had a psychic girlfriend, but she left me before we met.”

^ the story of my life...

Well, I’m glad that stupid E.L.A. is over.  Now I can get back to gym class, Pre-Calc, and Spanish.  Not to mention History 154...

So, the semester's finally over.  It's about time.  Now my schedule goes from:

1Chemistry
2Chem Lab/Gym
3Pre-Calc
4aLunch
(at 10:00!)
4b 5aHistory 153
5bcSpanish 4
6Health 12
7Sociology 1510
8English 11

to:
1Chemistry
2Chem Lab/Gym
3Pre-Calc
4aLunch
(at 10:00!)
4b 5aHistory 154
5bcSpanish 4
6Parenting
7Psychology
8English 11

My what drastic changes! 

Anyway, I'm glad we've got a three-day weekend, but I have yet to finish my Sociology project.  As you may have noticed, I no longer take Sociology.  Fortunately, Mr. McF is kind enough to let us hand them in any time before the year's end.  I would start working now, but... y’know... three-day weekend...

Later