Tuesday, January 25, 2005

“All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand.”

So how was your day?  Mine was okay, I suppose.  I didn't ever get to the “final draft” part on the E.L.A., but that's okay.  Apparently, the rough draft can be graded instead for full credit.  It makes me wonder why anyone would actually do the final draft. 

Tomorrow is the Session II of the E.L.A.; <sarcasm>I'm stoked.</sarcasm>  At least I'm missing Spanish again.  I can't stand that class.  (Literally!  I couldn't stand if my life depended on it.  Mrs. Parsons puts me to sleep!)

Sorry about that crappy joke.  My creativity is still drained from that damned test.

For privacy purposes (parents) I'm gonna activate an IP blocker to keep this computer (the one I'm using, not the one you're using) from reaching this blog.  If you are blocked, please send me an e-mail, and I will try to fix the problem.  I'm not sure if Alltel uses the same IP address for multiple households.  I do know that my IP address changes every time I switch the DSL modem off and on again.

<P.S.>All of my future post titles will be Stephen Wright quotes until I run out or tire of them.</P.S.>

<edit date="1/25/2005" time="6:12 PM">I did get a C on the History 153 final.  A 75% to be precise.  It brought my grade down to an 88%.  My G.P.A. is shot to hell.</edit>