Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"Cigarettes killed my father... and raped my mother."

Wow, This is a unique site.  I always liked Family Guy, but this goes a little too far.

I feel so racist; I didn't do a single thing for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.  The only time I've ever celebrated it was when it fell on my birthday.  Speaking of... 5 days... I can't wait!

Having a birthday so near Christmas kinda blows, but, what can you do?  I thought about doing the half-birthday thing (celebrate my birthday on July 23, as opposed to January 23, 6 months later), but it's just not the same.

I came up with an idea for fixing my browser detector, but no one really cares about that.  I made a blog to record the contents of my life, so I can look back in my later years and see where I went wrong; now I'm just using it for testing JavaScript and CSS...  I'm such a geek.  As I type this, I'm using the pure HTML editor because the WYSIWYG editor takes out my entities, which so far consist only of non-breaking spaces.

Maybe I should get back to my History 153 project...
Later